This is a bundle offer - valid only for a limited time!!
Customize your highchair with a cute footrest and tray mat.
Designed and handmade in UAE with great care and love using quality products, safe for babies and small children.
- MDF* material (engineered wood with Zero VOC paint coating - non-toxic paint, safe for children!)
- Customized to use with the IKEA ANTILOP highchair
- No tools are required for installation, and it is simple to fit
- Easy to wipe and clean
- Adjustable, suitable for babies from 6 months old
- The footrest will be delivered with 4 rubber rings plus 2 metal clamps to fix on the front highchair legs.
This Eco-friendly BPA-free silicone mat not only beautifies your highchair but is also very functional in easy to clean. Just remove the mat after feeding or any activities and clean it under the water or in the dishwasher.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Dishwasher safe
- Fit snugly over the outside of the IKE Antilop highchair tray
As this item is made out of silicone and will be delivered folded, it might show a crease from the transportation. This will disappear within the first 24-48 hrs when fitted over the tray.
For your child’s protection please be aware that the footrest must always be used with the safety harness provided with the highchair. Footrests make it easier for the child to push themselves out of the seat, so using the safety harness at any time is necessary. In general, you should never leave your child unattended in any highchair.
Please note, while we have done our best to accurately represent the design's colour, the finished product may be slightly different as it appears in the preview due to lighting effects and monitor's brightness/ contrast settings and the colour tone of the website's photo.
*Medium-density fibreboard (MDF) is an engineered wood product made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibres, often in a defibrillator, combining it with wax and a resin binder, and forming it into panels by applying high temperature and pressure.